Monday, June 22, 2009

Lorenz University Testimonials

“Lorenz University has helped me in regaining my confidence at work. I got promoted to the position of senior manager after receiving my degree from Lorenz University. I had experience and urge both to make it big but absence of degree always hindered my growth. Lorenz University not only provided me with accredited degree but also won me respect and success at work. My once wary boss thinks I have a long way to go.”
- Hanson W, New Jersey

“Degree from Lorenz University changed the course of my professional life completely. After a very long time my name has been included in the list of candidates for promotion. My employers have accepted my credentials whole-heartedly. All my doubts pertaining to online degrees have subsided completely. I am looking forward to the promotion as I know I really deserve it.”
- W.R, Kansas

“When I left high school in the midst, I never knew that I am ever going to resume it. But I realized that without high school diploma is the first step in the direction of the successful professional career. Despite gap of years Lorenz University provided me with a high school diploma. Today, I have a decent job in a thriving organization. I have also enrolled in associate degree program as well. My employers think that my move has increased in the worth and authenticity of the company. ”
- K.F. Donahue, Illinois

“There was only one small obstacle between me and my new job. The boss there wanted me to show proper degree which was a standard practice for all employees. Lorenz University has provided me with an accredited degree and credentials immediately accepted by the authorities in the company. My employer was glad to have recruited an employee who did not just have strong experience but proper degree as well.”
- Adam Hamilton, Virginia

“The wheels of success came to a halt. I could see no further growth in my professional life. But all this was before I enrolled my self in Lorenz University. Today I have an accredited high school diploma and a thriving career before myself. Looking at my interest in furthering education trail, my boss has asked me to enroll in the associate degree program. He knows that my education will only bring integrity and value to the organization.”
- Jamie Molson, Oklahoma

“My employer has easily approved of Lorenz University because they have also seen the integrity and value that I have brought to the company. I can say this without any doubt in my mind that getting my credentials from Lorenz has changed my career path and subsequently my life. Although not everyone will accept it, I am happy to say that I graduated from Lorenz University and my employer has welcomed my credentials with open arms.”
- J.S., Nebraska